I have great news for you: It’s possible to have your cake and eat it too! How? With my incredible No-Bake Golden Milk and Cashew Cheesecake! Rich, creamy, and filled with warm, flavorful spices, this may be the most delicious and, dare I say, healthiest cheesecake you’ve ever tried!
So, I'll bet you're wondering what makes this cheesecake so healthy? Well, believe it or not, it's rooted in delicious golden milk, which is made from turmeric!
Now, as you may recall from an earlier article, turmeric contains anti-inflammatory properties thanks to its active compound curcumin.
Research suggests that curcumin contains antioxidant effects and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. As a result, it has the ability to combat arthritis, fight infections, protect the liver, prevent cardiovascular plaque deposition, and even fight cancer cells. 
But that's not all! For centuries, curcumin has been used to treat numerous ailments, such as digestive concerns, gynecological conditions, infectious disease, skin rashes, neurodegenerative disease, depression, obesity, heart disease, joint pain, and diabetes. How amazing is that?
Perhaps the best part about this recipe? Aside from the fact that it doesn't require any baking, it also doesn't use the inflammatory white table sugar we all know we need to avoid, yet have a hard time doing so. Instead, the sweet flavor in this No-Bake Golden Milk and Cashew Cheesecake comes from all-natural agave!
Plus, with its bright yellow color from the turmeric powder, this vegan cheesecake is guaranteed to steal the show at your next dinner. (I know I'll be including it for my Christmas spread this year!) So, scroll on down and get this family-friendly recipe you're guaranteed to love!
Time: 20 minutes (+ 4 hours cooling)
For the crust:
¾ cup dates, pitted
¾ cup raw walnuts
¾ cup raw pecans
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the filling:
2 cups raw cashews
2 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
⅔ cup coconut cream
⅓ cup agave
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon sea salt
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a small pot, cover the cashews in water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until cashews are swollen and tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool. Alternatively, the cashews can be soaked in water overnight.
3. To make the crust: In a food processor, combine the dates, walnuts, pecans, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse until the mixture is crumbly and holds together when pinched.
4. Transfer the crust mixture to the prepared pan. Firmly press the mixture into an even layer at the bottom of the pan. Transfer the pan to the freezer until ready to fill.
5. To make filling: In a high-speed blender, combine the drained cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, coconut cream, agave, vanilla extract, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Process until completely smooth.
6. Remove the crust from the freezer. Pour the filling over the crust and spread into an even layer. Tap the pan on the countertop to break any air bubbles. Return to the freezer for at least 4 hours, or until completely set.
7. Serve and enjoy!