Is there anything like a fluffy, flaky biscuit straight from the oven? But if you have a gluten sensitivity, biscuits are pretty much off-limits, right? Wrong! If you have a fierce love for biscuits, you're going to love my 6-Ingredient Fluffy Gluten-Free Biscuits! They're quick, easy, and made with ingredients you already have lying around your kitchen. And as a bonus, they include some health-promoting ingredients!
To start, these biscuits include apple cider vinegar, which is known to support digestion. In fact, the pectin in apple cider vinegar has been shown to not only aid digestion but also relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. 
Furthermore, apple cider vinegar has also been shown to support healthy weight management. One study even revealed that people who consumed two tablespoons of vinegar each day lost more weight than those who didn’t drink it. 
Another ingredient serving up some great health benefits is almond milk. Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, which contains properties that fight oxidative stress, which helps to lower the inflammation in your body. 
Who says biscuits have to be unhealthy? With these healthy ingredient options, you really can have your biscuit and eat it, too! So, keep reading to get the recipe for these incredible fluffy gluten-free biscuits!
Total time: 30 minutes
Yields: 6 biscuits
1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 cup almond milk
2 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free 1:1 baking flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
5 tablespoons vegan butter, cut into small squares
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the apple cider vinegar and the almond milk, stir, and set in the refrigerator for 3-4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the butter.
4. Using a pastry cutter or fork, mix the dough until it’s in pea-sized pieces.
5. Slowly add the almond milk mixture, continuing to mix until combined.
6. Form the dough into a ball, wrap, and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
7. On a floured surface, place the dough and, using your hands, press the dough, folding it one or two times.
8. Gently press to desired biscuit height and use a cookie cutter to cut the biscuits.
9. Place the cut dough in a greased cast iron skillet and bake for 14-16 minutes. Check to see if the tops are golden at 14 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, top with butter and/or jam, and enjoy!