Looking for a new beauty regiment to soften, tone, and protect your skin? If so, you’re going to want to check out my DIY Pomegranate Face Mask!
This face mask is free from harsh, abrasive chemicals and full of natural antioxidants known to fight inflammation and soothe even the most delicate skin. But what makes it so effective? Let’s take a closer look at the powerful ingredients!
First, as you may have surmised from the title of this recipe, my DIY Pomegranate Face Mask is rich in pomegranate seeds. And that’s because pomegranate has been shown to contain amazing benefits for your skin.
According to a 2017 study, when applied topically, pomegranate exhibits significant anti-inflammatory and pain-moderating effects on the skin. As a result, the researchers stated that pomegranate could help to improve the inflammation and discomfort of cold sores. 
Additionally, other studies have shown that pomegranate helped reverse UVA- and UVB-induced skin damage in humans and even supported DNA repair.  As a result, this face mask could be a great application to use after sun exposure.
Finally, pomegranates are known to be rich in antioxidants, making it a great all-natural treatment to fight the free radicals that cause skin damage and accelerated aging.
But that’s not the only powerhouse ingredient you’ll find in this DIY Pomegranate Face Mask. It also features lemon juice, which also has been shown to help prevent signs of premature aging by fighting oxidative stress. 
Furthermore, studies have shown that lemon contains powerful anti-microbial and antioxidant properties. It’s also rich in vitamin C, which is known to be a building block for collagen. Production, resulting in smoother, less wrinkled skin. 
As you can see, this homemade pomegranate face mask offers some incredible age-defying benefits for one of the most visible areas of your body—your face. Now, let’s get busy and make this face mask. You’re only 25 minutes away from seeing some incredible results!
DIY Pomegranate Face Mask
Time: 25 minutes
Makes: about ½ cup
¼ cup pomegranate seeds
¼ cup plain coconut yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and process or blend until combined.
2. Transfer to a clean bowl, then wash your face and neck with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
3. Apply 3 to 4 tablespoons of the mixture to your face and neck in a thick layer. Allow to set for 20 minutes, or until mostly dry.
4. Use a clean wet washcloth to gently wipe the mask from your face. Rinse with warm water, then pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
DIY Pomegranate Face Mask
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and process or blend until combined.
- Transfer to a clean bowl, then wash your face and neck with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply 3 to 4 tablespoons of the mixture to your face and neck in a thick layer. Allow to set for 20 minutes, or until mostly dry.
- Use a clean wet washcloth to gently wipe the mask from your face. Rinse with warm water, then pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
Sign Up Here For Your FREE Copy:
Dr. Pingel's Ultimate Beauty Recipes
Thank you! Keep an eye out for an email with link to download your free gift!